Please sign up below for Global Optical Fiber and Cable Conference 2019. Your login information will allow you to return to the website to edit your registration requests at any time prior to the Conference.
Group Discount: 2-person group: total price 10% discount;
3/4-person group: total price 15% discount; 5/more-person group: total price 20% discount.
If you would like to learn more about exhibitor, sponsor, or partner participation then please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions with the registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Each unique email address and mobile phone number can only be used ONCE for registration.
2. You will be notified the updated event details from time to time through the email and mobile phone you enter below.
3. Please do not use personal email addresses such as @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com to avoid undelivered/blocked emails.
4. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
5.The registration information modification is only available on the personal computer, instead of the mobile phone.
Registration Terms and Description:
1. Payment Policy
(1) Delegate early bird discount can be consulted in the registration fee form above.
(2) Registrations can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment within 2 weeks of registration.
(3) Group discount can be enjoyed in case that all delegates’ registrations are booked at the same time and payment made in one transaction.
(4) The invoice will be sent to the registered invoice address after the conference.
2 Cancellation Policy
(1) Cancellations must be received in writing prior to 5th October 2019.
(2) A 10% administration fee will be charged whenever the cancellation is happened.
(3) It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organizers to alter content, timing and venue. In the unlikely event of the conference being canceled or curtailed due to any reasons beyond the control of organizers, or it is necessary or advisable to relocate or change the date and / or location of the event, neither APC, nor its employees will be held liable for refunds, damages and/or additional expenses which may be incurred by delegates. We therefore recommend prospective delegates to arrange appropriate insurance cover.
(1) The content of papers and presentations given by guest authors and speakers are purely personal views. APC disclaims all liability for any tort or damage arising out of any statement or opinion made in any paper or presentation by any guest author or speaker.
(2) The right to pursue legal liability is reserved for any individuals and organizations who use the contents of speeches without the consent of the speakers.